Sunday, October 11, 2015

                                                                 Almost There!

We are traveling on October 15th and should be in Beijing on October 16th.  As many of you know, our son Joseph will be traveling with us on this adventure.  He will have the opportunity to make a visit to his orphanage and visit the city where he was born. 

God is great and I know He has all the details.  As I begin to pack and plan (which I should have done earlier :), I know He will guide our steps as we prepare and leave our family here for a time. 

Thank you all for the prayers and support as we stepped out on this journey.  My heart is full, and I  know it is only for our Lord's saving grace that it is so.

I believe I will be able to update photos on this blog while we are in China. If not, I will let you all know we are home as soon as I am able.

Blessings!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment